East European University
EEU is a private university accredited in Georgia that strives to ensure implementation international educational standards in teaching and research and to build notable educational center oriented on the ideals of democracy and humanism.
In 2012 EEU obtained authorization and programs’ accreditation from the Ministry of education and Science of Georgia. Currently EEU runs 17 Bachelor, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs in faculties of law, business and Economics, humanities and Social Sciences, Healthcare and Engineering. EEU offers excellent educational and research environment guaranteed by modern academic programs, high-qualified professors and best infrastructure. All the facilities important for studying and scientific activities are concentrated in the university.
- In very short period of time Our University made an impressive progress in building credible educational center which was trusted by more than 20 000 entrants from 2013-2016 Unified Entry Examinations.
- EEU offers English medium BBA and MBA programs in collaboration with Sunderland University (London, UK) and „Uniman“ – Academy of Management and Performance (Grenoble, France) and gives students unique opportunity to obtain British and French degree in Business Administration in Georgia.
- The programs are based on the analyses and experience of the Western Universities and requirements of up-to-date labor market are taken into consideration. During the study process all the methods and technologies of the contemporary education are used.
- EEU is prominent with highly qualified academic staff, world-wide famous Georgian and Overseas professors, motivated practitioners and young qualified specialists, intensive partnership with many European Universities, which allows many American, Austrian, British and French professors to be involved in the implementation all educational programs.
- Modern practical knowledge and Successful career – This is the result of studying in the EEU!